Honey Together With Cream Scones
Ah, scones. They are about of my rattling favorite treats! I retrieve scones in addition to autumn were only made for each other. They’re the perfect process for dipping inwards hot chocolate or warm cider, in addition to thence cozy in addition to comforting. These beloved in addition to cream scones are exceptionally delicious, in addition to about of my rattling favorites. They are unbelievably tender in addition to soft on the inside, land the exterior is only slightly crisp. They’re sweetness in addition to calorie-free in addition to I love how the beloved in addition to cream combine to brand a delicious flavor
I had the chance to try Tate+Lyle ® Honey Granules while making these scones, in addition to allow me say you, they are fun in addition to slow to bake with! They’re a blend of cane saccharide in addition to honey, which way they’re slow to scoop, measure, pour, in addition to sprinkle. They are perfect for sweetening java or tea, or using inwards baking. I love that they convey the gustatory modality of honey, but are thence much easier in addition to less messy to bake alongside than honey. You tin substitute them inwards whatsoever recipe that calls for liquid beloved yesteryear replacing i loving cup of beloved alongside i loving cup of beloved granules + 1/4 loving cup liquid.
These scones would hold upwardly perfect for breakfast, brunch, or an afternoon snack! I promise you’ll endeavour them in addition to love them equally much equally I do!
2 cups flour
1/4 cup Tate+Lyle ® Honey Granules
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 loving cup butter, cold, cutting into small-scale pieces
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 loving cup heavy cream (plus additional cream for brushing on top)
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, beloved granules, baking powder, in addition to salt.
- Cut inwards the butter using a pastry blender or 2 knives, until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- In a measurement cup, whisk together the egg, vanilla, in addition to cream.
- Pour the moisture ingredients into the dry out ingredients in addition to mix until only combined.
- Knead gently a few times to assistance the dough come upwardly together, thence pat out into a circle virtually 1/2 – 3/4 inch thick.
- Cut into circles using a biscuit cutter in addition to house on a baking canvass lined alongside parchment.
- Brush alongside cream in addition to bake 15-18 minutes, or until lightly golden on the bottom. S
- erve warm alongside butter in addition to jam.