Steamed Masala Vadai
STEAMED MASALA VADAI
Masala Vada is a pop tea fourth dimension snack. Everyone loves masala vada but nosotros are all concerned most the sum of crude inward these delicious snack. Hannah is sharing her method of enjoying these vadas without crude yesteryear steaming them thence making it delicious as well as healthy.
Chennai Dal 1 1/2 cup
Peppercorns. 1/4 teaspoon
Onion Finely chopped 1/4 cup
Ginger Finely chopped 1 teaspoon
Cooking soda (optional)
Ghee 1 tablespoon
Lemon juice 1/2 teaspoon
Curry leaves 1 Spring
Red chillies 2
Hing 1/2 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Tadka: Ghee 1 tbsp Mustard seeds ,1 tsp Curry leaves , ½ tsp Hing (asafoetida) , carmine chillies 2, Freshly grated kokosnoot ,3 tbsp Salt , 1 /2 Lemon juice juice
1. Wash as well as soak the channa dal inward H2O for iii to iv hours.
Drain the H2O as well as proceed aside
2. In the mixie jar, add together carmine chillies, onions, ginger, curry leaves, peppercorns, salt, channa dal as well as a pinch cooking soda as well as grind to a coarse paste.Remove the mixture into a bowl add together piddling lemon juice as well as mix well.
3. Prepare pocket-size dumplings amongst the mixture as well as steam gear upward for most 10 min.
4. Once done,heat roughly ghee inward a pan,add carmine chillies,mustard seeds,turmeric,hing,curry leaves,coconut grated,salt,lemon juice,coriander as well as saute for few minutes.
5. Add dumplings as well as toss good as well as serve hot